Monday, October 02, 2006

Birthday? What Birthday?

I turned 27 last Thursday. I actually forgot my birthday was coming this year. Which in itself is un-believable for me. Up until this year I used to have a Birthday Week. I would count the days until my Birthday. I would give people countdowns for chrissake.

So why the change of attitude?

I think it has something to do with planning a wedding. Like I've got bigger fish to fry who cares about a birthday week. I've got to plan the event of the YEAR! Sarcasm people... bear with me people.

The invitations went out last week. They were lovely and romantic, yet classic and sophisticated. I love them.

I got the first RSVP back today - and it was a "declines with regrets"! I was really hoping the first one would be an acceptance. I opened it all excited and then... nothing.

Honesty time - I'm writing this post to fill space. I haven't been able to come up with complete posts lately. I'll be back on my game in no time - just give me a few days.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home