Thursday, August 24, 2006

Ring Watch '06

Sorry - I've been such a busy little wedding planner and not updating. Who am I saying sorry to??? oh yea... nobody reads this. HA!

Ring...

Check!

Date...
November 25th, 2006

Check!

Reception site...

Check!

Dress...

see previous post

Check!

Bridesmaid dresses...

Check!

Groom's dinner site...

Check!

Groom's dinner food...

Eheck!

Pretty soon all I'll have to do is twiddle my thumbs and will my boobs to shrink so I can breath in my dress.

4 Comments:

At 5:07 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratulations!!!

 
At 10:13 AM, Blogger Plumpernickel said...

Congratulations!

 
At 5:54 PM, Blogger Beth Fish said...

I couldn't breathe in my dress - so my strong advice (had I been asked) would be to have yours altered just a tiny bit so that you can.

 
At 10:49 AM, Blogger Elizabeth said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!

What a beautiful ring, what a happy time.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home