Saturday, September 23, 2006

A Case of The Weeps

I don't know what is up with me today but I've been tearing up all day.

I was looking at wedding bouquets and starting tearing up.

Trying to find a veil online - teared up.

Anything to do with the pending wedding is causing the waterworks.

I'm not sure what's up with that - I know they are tears of happiness. I'm not sad... I'm just overwhelmed and excited. I want the day to be here right now. At frist I was worried I'd be a bridezilla. I'm a bit of an insane planner so - the chance for build up let down is very possible.

I'm not so worried about that anymore. I just know that as the day gets closer there will be more excitement and of course more tears. I can't wait to start the next chapter of my life.

I know that sounds cliche. I can't help it - it's the truth.

Now I need to go watch some commercials - so I can cry somemore.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home