Monday, June 12, 2006

Stepping Out Re-Cap

I sent an email to Mr.M basically including my last post verbatim.

Turns out he's been hashing and re-hashing our fight the other night about being fat.

He's been in his brain trying to figure out why I would decide to think that what he said was a purposeful statement made to hurt me.

His words are "why would I try to hurt the person I love the most in this world?"

He also said, "I thought we were closer than most couples and that we could decipher when the other was joking."

So - there you have it. He's not planning his escape, he's not even thinking about it. On top of that - we're still heading in the same direction I thought we were.

1 Comments:

At 8:53 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have read some of your blog. I get a link from another site I read. Sweetie you think youre heading down the right path but,,, its taking along time. Do you want to know why? He knows he can dangle this carrot of marriage ( one day) and you will stay for along time. Even saying maybe you should try for a child but not fully respecting you enough to marry you before he does so. Ive seen this a million times. Your young and succesful why are you falling for his empty promises?Its up to you but I dont hink you should waste any more years. Why wont he marry you now?! Ask yourself that aslo ask why he would want to father a child before he married the mother there is no respect for you. You deserve better

 

Post a Comment

<< Home