Saturday, May 13, 2006

Wino

Who me???? Wino??? Surely not.

Ok - wait

Yea probably

Yes Definitely.

So it's 1:30 on Saturday afternoon and I've had approximately 3 or maybe 4 little juice glasses of wine. WHich probably equals 2 regular glasses of wine.

You must be wondering why I'm drinking wine like this on a Saturday afternoon.... well - my only answer can is - because I can.

My weekends are my own - I used to hate this. I used to hate being alone all weekend and Mr.M being away at work. But now ---- I absolutely adoere it. My weekends are like my special, super secret time. If that means I have a half bottle of wine - then YAY!

I've also gotten some clarity on the baby or no baby thing.

We'll be engaged by my birthday in Sept. and married soon after. That time line is still in effect. WHen I brought it up with Mr. M the other day he said - what happened to the engaged by September deadline?? Which gave me the clue that he was still planning on that.

SO - if/when we get pregnant - then so be it. I'm not worried about it. I figure it'll take a good 3 months to a year to get pregnant after 8 years on the pill anyway.

and when that happens....

No more wine on Saturdays. But until then.. cheers!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home