Tuesday, April 04, 2006

Like Losing Hold of the String On Your Balloon

I just sent off a resume and cover letter to a company posting a job that is very similar to what I do now. I'm just trying to get a feel for the industry standard salary at my level of project management.

So the companies name is Johnson Smith (not really but you'll get the drift. I write this eloquent cover letter highlighting my strengths and areas of expertise. I throw in the company name so they know it's a personalized letter and not just a stock letter where I click and paste.

I notice just as I hit the send button that I said "I would be able to bring my experience in market research to Smith Johnson..."

Yup - you read that right. I wrote the name backwards.

Oh well - lucky for me I already have a job.

Hehe.

1 Comments:

At 11:00 AM, Blogger Cursing Mama said...

Salary dot com???

 

Post a Comment

<< Home