Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Fatty McFatterson

Why is it everytime I start working out it makes me feel fat?

WHen I'm not working out - during my sibaticals from the gym - I feel ok, even thin sometimes. Then I think - I should really get back to the gym.

2 weeks into the return to regular workouts and I'm instantly gigantic.

HUGELY GIGANTIC

I've gained 4.5 pounds (depending on when I get on the scale sometimes its 6)

My chin has become 2 chins - 1 leeeetle chin and one GIGANTIC jowl right underneath.

My thighs have become tightly squeezed sausages.

The cellolite is also a lovely sight.

It looks like I'm 4 months pregnant in the belly and guess what - I'm not! well errr. not that I know of.

I just think it's totally wrong for you to be rewarded with working out 5 times a week and sweating your balls off with digusting fatness.

endrant.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home