Thursday, November 24, 2005

Happy Bird Day

I'm attempting the thanksgiving meal this year. Should be interesting considering that the pie has been in the oven only 30 minutes and the power went out on the microwave and the stove.

Yea it's a gas stove, but all the measurements are electrical. Meaning... no power, no turkey.

My lip started to quiver as Mr.M was on his way out the door to head to work. No worries though... we've got a rather large extension cord keeping the turkey day alive.

Have a good one everyone - I'm sure I'll have tales to tell after I burn something or drop something.

Oh - and the lack of posting is totally due to the fact that I worked a 40 hour work week this week.... in 3 days.

Next week I'm in Chicago for two days and then Los Angeles for the rest of the week. This study is kickin my ass.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home