Thursday, November 03, 2005

Going To The Mattresses

See how bitchy I can be???

Dear Vendor,

I have just had a meeting with my manager regarding your inability to complete this study on time. She and I both feel that this is totally un-acceptable. Your interviewers have been in field on this job for 8 days now and by the end will have been in field for 10 days. That would have been 10 interviews a day if the study was staffed properly.

This study must be completed by the original date we discussed last week which is November 8th. I must have the final questionnaires in my hands by Nov 8th. I have absolutely no more flexibility on this as I can't go back to my client and tell them that once again we must push it back after I have already negotiated this later date with them.

I hope that you can take control of this and get this project completed in the time specified. There is no reason why interviewers shouldn't be there tomorrow and during the day today. You should have staffed this study with people that could work during the day. My original request was that I would have people there from 11:00AM to 10:00PM everyday. If this was something you could not staff you should have given me this information from the start and I would have gone with a different agency.

Is there someone else I should discuss this job with at your company to ensure that it gets completed in the time specified?

Regards,
Suzanne

1 Comments:

At 12:39 PM, Blogger Suzanne said...

It took everything I had to not give a zinger at the end.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home