Wednesday, November 16, 2005

Neglect

I've neglected my dear blog. The reason is - I'm getting what I asked for.

A few weeks ago I was so bored at work I was BEGGING for something to do. Now I'm so knee deep I don't even remember what it was like to be bored to tears.

It's a taste test that has me spinning this week. The scheduling that goes into this kind of study and the planning - it's insane. It's exciting though. It's the reason I love my job. I get to do something different every week. Studies cover everything from hot sauce to beer, to coffee, to TV's etc etc. I have all of these facts in my brain about all these different products that I will never need to know. But it's cool when I'm watching Jeopardy.

I'll try to be better about the Neglect thing. It's just so nice to not look at a computer screen when you come home from 10 hours of staring at one. I'm reading though - I am reading my fave blogs do break up the endless spreadsheets and pre-recruiting guides.

OH - I forgot to mention. Thanksgiving is at my house this year. That's right, I'm attempting the meal all by myself. THAT should be a good story. I'll be in Chicago the first part of next week. Then in Los Angeles the week after.

Baby shower's (yes plural) on Saturday. I'm sure by the end of the weekend my ovaries will be banging together making a deafening gonging sound. Gotta love that biological clock.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home