Saturday, November 12, 2005

Overstay Your Welcome

Have you ever tried to cut a friend loose from your life?

Some of them just don't want to go I found out last night.

Nene has expressed that she doesn't get enough attention from me. She says that she feels less important than Mr. M.

To which I respond - WELL YEA!

She also doesn't understand why I don't want to stay overnight at her house (an hour away) and go out and party with her

Trying to explain to her that you don't just, not come home, was like speaking to a kindergartner. She wanted to know why I could'nt feel that way about her.

She doesn't get it. She's never been madly in love. Never found her life partner. Never even been in a relationship that lasted longer than a one night stand.

So how do you explain these things to someone like Nene?

1 Comments:

At 9:30 AM, Blogger Cursing Mama said...

You won't be able to explain it. What you can do is continue to keep this friendship and maybe even do the overnight if it's planned. I let a lot of my friends go when Mr. M and I hit the "totally serious" level and 15 years later I wish I had done it differently.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home