Wednesday, June 29, 2005

The Fat Lady Wagon

I'm pondering getting on the wagon.

Not the "I'm an alcoholic now I'm gonna be sober wagon"

Nope.

The "I'm a fat lady and gonna go on weightwatchers wagon"

Ok Ok... I know I know... "You're not fat!" "there are so many women who WANT to be your weight!?"

So save that speech, will ya!?!

I'm 154 pounds as of this morning. I got down to 150 last week. SO who knows why I'm up again... could be that we've had an issue with Dairy Queen this week..mmmm Dairy Queen.

So I'm gonna give it a shot. For 30 days. No I'm not signing up, no I'm not going to meetings. They would laugh me right out of the joint since I'm at most of those women's "goal weight". I want to be 135. 15 pounds... that's not insane.

I'm starting Friday. I have the books, I get 22 points a day.

Shit, this is going to suck a big giant ass.

1 Comments:

At 2:21 AM, Blogger Helen said...

I too want to be about 120 pounds. That'd make me a 5'9 tall skinny chick.

It'll never happen, but it's what I'd like.

Kudos to you, sweetheart, for deciding to diet. I'm not saying you need it, I just respect that you want that for yourself.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home