Thursday, June 02, 2005

Cook Me Up Somethin...

On Tuesday my baby went out and bought me a new Kenmore 30" gas free standing range with all the bells and whistles to replace my current model which has to be something from Leave It To Beaver's era. I'm totally thrilled and already trying to think of all the things I can make.

I think I might start by baking an inaugural cake. I'm worried my cake decorating skills are fading since I haven't so much as picked up a frosting bag in over a month.

My uncle is getting married in September and he has requested that I make the cake. I'm a bit concerned about this being that I have never made a wedding cake before let alone a cake I cared about what people thought of it.

So I thought I would compile a list of possible decorating ideas

I can actually make this one

I wish I could do this

ATTACK OF THE 80's CAKE!

simple and delicate

Amazing

OH Hell NO!

What I would have at my wedding... if I had one of course

Next step, finding out what the bride actually wants. If she says anything about plastic columns and little waterfalls... I may just slit my wrists.

1 Comments:

At 5:32 PM, Blogger Amy said...

I love the stacked cakes. I had a three level one in the shape of hearts.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home