Thursday, May 19, 2005

Random Ramblings Of My Mind

----
I found the best yogurt flavor of all time. Especially for those of you who, like me, don't enjoy the slimy chunks of un-identifiable fruit swirling through your yogurt. It's Orange Creme from Yoplait. Tastes exactly like the dreamsicles from my youth. We used to have those ice cream guys on bikes with the freezer on the front come by in the summer. mmmm

----
I'm the only one at work in my department this afternoon. Feels weird. I find that I am still a child and am thinking of ways to get out early without anyone knowing. Will this ever go away? Will I always try to get out of work no matter what I'm doing? The ways for getting out so far are: put phone on forward calls to cell phone and bring laptop with me to check emails so it looks like I've been keeping up all day, stay till 4 so I can meet the fedex guy then leave promptly, leave now and drop fedex off at some other location. All good ideas I think, but when am I gonna get over this lazy ass shit!?

----
2:00 hits and I'm craving sweets so I go to my candy drawer and pull out one single pink starburst. I try to savor the pinkly goodness and suck on it till its no longer a solid thing. Who the ef am I kidding... I pour entire bag on on desk and start going at them.

----
I added a brand spankin new web stats thing in the sidebar. I tried to get retrostats a long time ago but at the time they weren't allowing any new accounts because of people "abusing their accounts" whatever the ef that means. Funny thing is most of the "hits" are me since I use my blog to read my blogroll. Guess that makes me a loooooser that I've only had 9 visitors since starting it two days ago and 2 of them are me. feh.. whatcha gonna do.

----
Went to the gym last night and benched. Which I haven't done since I was 18 and a buff mama. ooooweeee do my arms and chest hurt. feels good though maybe something is working. *she says while shoving the 12th starburst in her mouth.

----
I think I lost my best friend. She wrote me an email about how I act like an elitist because I don't drink beer and go four wheeling. How she works at a factory and I work in an office with a college degree so I'm some snobby bitch or something or other. She also wants to know if I can manage to spend "one night away from Mr. M". She soooo doesn't get it does she. I responded with a heartfelt email. I said things like "you know that's not me, I'm hurt that you think that" blah blah blah. In truth, the only reason she would feel that way about me is because she feels that way about herself. I have never once judged her lifestyle. She's more than welcome to drop out of college and work at a window factory the rest of her life. I don't really care what she does as long as she's happy. Apparently she's not happy if she's writing emails like that.

----
I find it strange that I have all of a sudden matured 10 years and have realized that when people lash out or say judgemental things to me... it's soooo about them and has nothing to do with me. The same goes for people who give me compliments. Not really about me either.

----
I'd like a new cell phone please. Mine sucks big rocks.

----
I love my kitten more and more everyday. She is so luxuriously beautiful with just the right amount of personality. Me and her... we're pals.

----
Why do I get so tired mid-afternoon. I feel like napping everyday at 3. So I drive home thinking... ooooh a nap mmmm. Then I get home and I get this second wind. Why couldn't I just get that second wind at like 2ish.

----
I absolutely LOOOOOVE the America's Next Top Model show. I TiVo'd it every time and watched with great anticipation. Me and Mr. M picked our favorites and amazingly both of our girls made it to the end. I desperately wanted the awkward but adorable Kahlen to win but understood that Naima had more of the package with the necessary "presence". Have I revealed my dorkiness yet? If not... let me give you a taste. When they were about to announce the winner I put it on pause and ran around the house screaming.. "KAHLEN KAHLEN COME ON KAHLEN". Then when they said "Naima" I almost cried. hehehe. yup, big dork.

end rant.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home