Friday, May 06, 2005

Uncontrollable Spewing Mouth

I've had this problem for a long time... but here's one of my best.

Pip-Squeak Rookie ME (psrm): so we need a contact email address for the video streaming of the focus groups.

Senior Exec (SE): oh, ok we'll probably have that be Brenda our client contact.

PSRM: are you sure you don't want it to be me or you? since Brenda will be busy at the site that day?

SE: umm. no I don't want to get involved really (mumble mumble).

PSRM: [laughing] we are at such different places in our career! I'm like YES PICK ME PICK ME [raising hand while flailing it] and you're like, ummmm no I think I'm playing golf that day.

SE: [nervous chuckle]

----------------------------------------------------------------------

The uncontrollable spewing mouth strikes again! Way to go ME... ugh.

let me also add that my boss and co-workers were all within ear-shot.

1 Comments:

At 4:49 AM, Blogger Helen said...

I think I'm where SE is. I just want to avoid the spotlight and work on my golf game.

Well, if I played golf, anyway.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home