Tuesday, May 17, 2005

Tips - Anyone... ANYONE!?

Enough is enough. I'm sick of feeling fat.... SICK OF IT!

I started working out in January because I was sick of it. I've been working out consistently since Jan. 2nd. Going 3-5 times a week, for 1 hour at a time. 10 minute warm up (usually brisk walking on the treadmill), 20 minute weights (upper/lower body), 30 minutes of sweat your ass off cardio on the elyptical.

I went from being a sloth sittin on the couch everyday after work to this.

So, what do I have to show for it... absolutely positively... NOTHING.

I haven't lost a POUND! In fact, I gained an initial 6 pounds when I started of "muscle weight" so they tell me. Which I think is a crock of shit. Then I lost 3.

So that means that from start point to now, I'm 3 pounds heavier than where I started. No my clothes don't feel looser, no I don't feel more toned, and NO I DON"T FEEL GOOD.

I'm beggin the blogosphere... PLEASE HELP ME!

endrant.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home