Thursday, June 16, 2005

I ROCK!

And for those of you who are Guffawing at my title to this post... I give you. An email from the manager (with necessary confidentiality editing):

I just wanted to thank you for taking over, managing and organizing the BigGiant Study and doing all the site visits, for handling the 2 big Cahoona projects with all the wacky quotas, for being here for 2 days by yourself and handling it, and most importantly for monitoring studies on 2 (if not more) weekends for the BigGiant Study and the Dinkytest Study.

THANKS SO MUCH! I really appreciate your quick learning and proactively taking on and successfully managing so many additional tasks!
Keep up the great work!
BIGBOSS

2 Comments:

At 8:06 PM, Blogger Amy said...

Wooo hoooo! What a great email! I would be printing that out for future reference on bad days!! And saving it for my next review!

 
At 1:35 PM, Blogger Suzanne said...

oooh. Good Idea Amy!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home