Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Support

When I woke up this morning there was a little note from Mr. M on my Instand Messenger.

Mr.M: G'night baby... don't worry... this is going to be the beginning of the most awesomest of all awesomeness.

Mr. M: I love you... I love you... and I can't wait to come home.

If there was any doubt that I was marrying the right man - that just sealed the deal. Not that there was any doubt of course - I couldn't ask for anything more.

I've been googling like a mad woman about why I haven't experienced any morning sickness. Of course that scared the shit out of me. I found things that said if you don't experience morning sickness you're more likely to miscarry. GAH! Now I'm freaking. Then I found other websites that said there was no correlation or that there were equally as many studies that dissproved that theory.

I'm coming to the end of my 6th week. I do have the sore boobs and peeing every second. I have discharge (which eeeeeewww!) but nothing else really. I feel fuzzy headed and have been a bit constipated. I feel like once I get the morning sickness I'll feel like I'm really pregnant.

Or - maybe God is just watching over me and making sure that I'm not yacking over a toilet on my wedding day. In which case, thank you God, you ROCK!

Most of all I'd like to thank all of you who have left encouraging words. It means so very much to me that complete strangers reach out to give me a hug and a "don't worry sweety" because I sure do need it.

2 Comments:

At 6:40 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This reminds me of my first pregnancy, and around the 6th week I was pregnancy-symptom free too, so maybe you're going to have a girl too? With my son, the symptoms hit a lot sooner.

 
At 8:27 AM, Blogger Eyes for Lies said...

I think your doctor isn't being fair. If you need proof, she should agree to test you. I think you need to demand more :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home