Friday, January 06, 2006

Thrown To The Wolves

Today I was thrown to the wolves. My collegues merely lowered their heads as I went into battle. They didn't jump to my rescue, they didn't oh... I dont' know... DO THEIR JOB... and intervene. No no no.. I was merely a sacrificial lamb that they had hoped wouldn't scream too much during the whole death scene.

What they didn't bargain for is that I'm a tough little muthafucka. That's right people, I fought back and I fought hard. The whole time trying to repeat to myself "no one knows you're faking it." I came out alive and that's all that matters.

Now - let me tell you a few important things before you read on.

First, I am most decidedly drunk right now. Yes, that's for sure. That's why you have no idea what I'm talking about. Isn't it fun? Yes, I think so too. Second, I got a new laptop and PC at work today so it's very important that I break it in by writing a blog post(HI MR. IT MAN!) and download Yahoo Messenger.

I've been running around like a mad woman at work so I haven't had a second to myself to breath let alone post anything. I'll be in Boston till Wednesday this coming week so lets hope I can slap something together each day. That is, unless I get slaughtered again by the CLIENT FROM HELL!! Oooooh yes, there are many stories to tell about "Ms. New York". I shall dish later. But now, I must get to looking sleepy and seductive as my man is to arrive any minute.

Love to all...
Suz

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home