Tuesday, December 27, 2005

Survived

I survived yet another Christmas Holiday. This time we were in 3 states, 2 planes, 2 cars, and 1 taxi.

We received many gifts - including but not limited to:
pink ceramic mixing bowls for our kitchen
weird scarf thing from my sister
Barefoot Contessa cookbooks
Large cutting board
Hello Kitty Toaster - he bought it to help me "work through" a bad past experience

and my dear boy got me this

I had to try and convince him that no - I wasn't dissappointed everytime I opened a gift and it wasn't a ring. It was a tough sell - as I was having trouble believing it myself

Hope everybody had a happy holiday!

2 Comments:

At 8:57 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Does the scarf thing have a big hole in it? So you could wear it the long way or scrunch it up and make the whole thing like a necklace? Kinda hard to explain.... But I think I got one also....

 
At 1:19 PM, Blogger Rhonda said...

ohhhh, that is pretty. He did well. Its not a ring, but its still very nice.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home