Friday, October 07, 2005

I Remember Now

I was asked to deal blackjack for the company fundraiser.

Yea, yea.. I know it's quirky and fun that I used to be a dealer. Isn't it weird? Isn't it funny? hhahahahah. shuthefuckup

I remember now why I quit dealing.

It's because I had heard enough of all the stupid things people would say.

"Why do you have to be so mean!" (when I get a blackjack and they lose)

"Give me a little card - THAT'S not a little card!" (when they hit their 13 and get a face card)

"She NEVER busts" (when I never bust)

"SMILE! Aren't you having fun?!?" (when I'm not having fun)

and so on and so on till I want to rip my hair out and throw the whole table over chips and cards flying everywhere.

Plus, I have a head cold. Suppose it could be worse - they could be blowing cigarette smoke in my face and then I could REALLY have deja vu.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home