Saturday, September 24, 2005

Weekend Blogger

Why is it that my favorite blogs never blog on the weekends? Is it because most of them have children and they like to devote that time exclusively to them? Or is it because they think of it as work?

I blog whenever the feeling hits me. It could be a Saturday morning or midweek. It can be at work or at home. It can even be when I'm on vacation or traveling.

Yes, I do read dooce and I know that the blogging at work and about work can be playing with fire. I don't know why I think I'm safe from this kind of thing. Maybe I'm tempting them. I'm tempting them into saying something or doing something about it. I have never said the name of my company or the names of any of my co-worker. I don't even use my real name on this site. So I guess I'm stupid for doing it but I just don't give a damn.

So where are you people? What's with the no blogging on the weekends?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home