Wednesday, September 28, 2005

Question Of The Day

Numerous phone calls have all had the same question start off the conversation:

"So how does it feel being closer to 30!?"

errrr. great. Yea... it's really great. ummm... gotta go.

I never thought I'd be the sort to not shout from the rooftops that my Birthday is here. Today has been slightly depressing so far.

Let's go over the guest list shall we?
Jeff - "previous engagement" - can't come
Jeff's wife - same engagement as above
Raff - has class
Raff's Girlfriend - can't come because Raff has class
Jessie - moving and closing on new home tomorrow AM
Jessie's husband - same as above
Steph - no babysitter
Steph's husband - ditto
Mikey - Lindsey is teething can't come
Monica - ditto
Lindsey - teething
Dave - broke
Dave's wife - broke
Jody - working
Renee - will be there
Renee's date - will be there
Kathe - will be there
Mr. M - will be there
and little old me.

Of the 19!!! invited, there will be five of us. Great, just frickin great. Maybe I should just cancel the whole damn thing. Yes, I believe I will.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home