Thursday, October 06, 2005

Dream A Little Dream

I had the worst series of dream last night. So bad that I was awakened by Mr.M because I was crying in my sleep.

I dreamt that I was living with Mr. M and my co-worker in an apartment and that I had had a dream about him cheating on me with her. So when I awoke from my dream (within my dream)I asked him if he was. He confirmed that he had been sleeping with her for months.

I flipped out (in my dream) and was doing much gnashing of teeth and pulling of my hair. I was wailing and crying - my stomach had that ice cube feeling. This is when Mr. M woke me up. I told him he had cheated on me and he said, sorry. Then I fell back asleep.

The dream continued...

I then dreamt that his mother was there comforting me and that she was chastizing him for doing this to me. I came back to the apartment after calling my friend Renee and got him and the co-worker in a room together. I asked Mr.M to choose her or me.

He chose her.

I've felt that ice cube in the tummy all day now. This dream was more real than any I've ever had. I could tell you everything in vivid detail. I feel just sick about it.

Mr. M just called and said, "Goodmorning baby, sorry about cheating on you last night."

ugh.

1 Comments:

At 1:05 PM, Blogger Cursing Mama said...

I have dreams like that too - they are the worst! Mr. Motorcycle never used to get how they would grip me, sometimes for days, until he had one - boy has his tune changed.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home