Tuesday, April 12, 2005

Not Gonna Tell

Right now I have the information and ability to tell on someone.

But I'm not going to.

Because if I were the one who didn't pay attention to the email by accident cause I was too busy, I would want whoever found out to have the discretion to not tell anyone.

Besides, it's really inconsequential. Doesn't effect any of my jobs too terribly, probably affects her job's more than mine. Which makes me kinda want to slide her a note that says, "psssst, just so you know your sites think they aren't supposed to work today on anything because you sent them an email last week saying the site was down all day, but really it's only down this evening."

I won't though. I'll just let the chips fall, because really - in the grand scheme of things. None of this matters.

so, i'm gonna be a good girl now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home