Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Long Time No Post

Very pregnant. Very uncomfortable.

Here I am at 33w5d and my vagina bone feels like it's shooting straight out of my body. I asked the midwife about this and she said it's something she has had to put people on bedrest for in the past. I definitely don't want that, and really I don't think it'll get that bad. The pain is pretty bad though by the end of the day. It feels as if my pubic bone is grinding together when I walk or move. Which, technically it is according to the midwife.

7 weeks to go.

More later - like this weekend. Husband is a bit too close to the computer right now.

1 Comments:

At 7:38 AM, Blogger Kait said...

Have you considered seeing a chiropractor? If you find one that specializes in pregnancy, you might be able to find some relief.

Otherwise, only 7 weeks to go, only 7 weeks to go! :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home