Saturday, August 06, 2005

Vegas a Go Go

I'm off to Vegas tomorrow. Am going to visit Mr. M during his 16 day shoot of his TV show. I really can't wait to see him. I'm actually thinking about what I'm going to wear.

Which is weird since this man has awakened next to me everymorning for the last 2 years. I guess you still want to impress your man even after that.

I thougt I had beat the dry socket thing I experienced this last week. On Friday morning I went in to the oral surgeons. My dentist wasn't there so his assisant saw me. Pretty much a 19 year old dental hygenist straight out of her associates degree schooling I think.

She asked me if it still hurt. I said... it doesn't hurt so much, it's more tight feeling. So she took out the packing and said she thought I could go without and that it would heal normally from now on.

By 3 oclock I was like.. HOLY SHIT! Throbbing pain gnawing at my jaw bone. It was awful and literally brought me to tears. If something can bring me to tears when I'm alone, then it's some serious shit.

I called my dad and cried to him. Went to the grocery, bought some Orajel that seemed to help temporarily. Drank three glasses of wine, waiting three hours and took a vicoden. I slept at my dad's house as I was at my wits end with being alone and in pain.

This morning I called the emergency dentist and he met me at the office to pack my tooth. AAAAAAhhhhh sweet relief. I might have to have it packed again on Tuesday while I'm in Vegas, but I'll jump that hurdle when I get there.

Enough rambling already! I'm off.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home