Thursday, March 10, 2005

Psst.. Tone It Down A Couple Notches

I don't know why these people exist in the world. Most likely it's because I'm doing penance for something in a past life.

When this woman calls my work phone and I see her area code pop up on my ID... I think of a million reasons to not answer. But, my work ethic gets the best of me and I pick up.

Loud Lady: SUZANNE! THIS IS LL IN CHICAGO

Me: yes what can I help you with

LL: YOU SAID THAT MY TALLY SHEET WAS WRONG BUT IT ISN'T BECAUSE I ENTERED IT THIS MORNING AND IT WAS RIGHT THEN.

Me: ok, I'll note that in ...

LL (Interrupts): I ENTERED IT THIS MORNING WHICH IS PROBABLY WHY YOU THINK ITS WRONG AND I AAAALWAYS ENTER IT VEEERY EARLY IN THE MORNING DEEEAAR!

Me: yes, I understand what happened, thanks for...

LL: DEAR, YOU KNOW I CHECKED THE QUOTA PAGE SO I KNOW IT'S RIGHT!!!

Me: yup, thanks, gotta go, bye!

Now every morning she sends me an email in all caps stating WHEN she entered her web tally and HOW many completes she has.

If she calls me DEAR one more time. I might flip out.

end rant.

1 Comments:

At 3:09 PM, Blogger Elizabeth said...

She talks AND writes in a shout? You poor, poor, dear *cough*.

;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home