Friday, February 18, 2005

The Ex Strikes Again

Sometimes I am amazed with what Mr. M's ex is capable of.

Not only does she work with him (please tell me who actually TRIES to get a job with their ex boyfriend?!?) but she also is a nut case.

She's notorious for innappropriate behavior.

Today's takes the cake...

- EX goes up to Mr. M at work and the conversation goes something like this-

Ex: Mr. M, if something were to happen to my Dad would you walk me down the aisle when I got married? let me point out here as a side note, that she isn't getting married and her father is very much alive and well.

Mr. M: ummmm, don't you think that's kind of innappropriate?

Ex: so is that a No?

Mr. M: well, don't you think it's innappriopriate?

Ex: I'll take that as a no then.

-------------------------------------------

Excuse me.. but can I just say a big giant WTF!!!! Is this girl a nut job?? She's 34 and single (not bashing the 30something singles just stating a point). She's OCD, BIG time. She's neurotic, lives with her twin sister and her twin sister's husband and children. I believe she has her GED or never finished High school, one of the two I'm not sure.

Let's put it this way, when I helped Mr. M move out of his old apartment (that she never actually lived in) I found Stacks and stacks of old starbucks cardboard cups that had been rinsed out and saved.

Say it with me now people, WTF!!!

1 Comments:

At 10:54 AM, Blogger Suzanne said...

Because he didn't know they were there. They were stuck under the sink in the kitchen behind all the cleaning supplies and garbage can. He wasn't aware of them until I said, "what are these?!?"

 

Post a Comment

<< Home